Friday 18 May 2012

Coming very soon...Vibram Fivefinger Spyridon Review

CavemanClarke has recently got his hands on, and feet into, a pair of Vibram Fivefinger Spyridons. I have been on a few runs in them recently in order to get a well-rounded opinion of exactly what I think of them before publishing an in-depth review of the good, bad and (hopefully not) the ugly!

Here is a picture of the pair I got hold of in the black and green colour scheme...
The European model have a velcro hook and loop closure system like the KSO






















A little insight for those of you desperate to know a first opinion...they perform excellently as a trail shoe over a variety of trail terrain and I really hope I have finally found a great bareform, minimalist trail shoe that suits the majority of my needs, unlike any other shoe has yet to do.

Watch this Space

No comments:

Post a Comment