Tuesday 1 January 2013

New Year ..... get outdoors for real fun and adventure in 2013!

Happy new year everyone!!!


A new year lies ahead and who knows what exciting adventures it will bring

Out with the old and in with the new, so to speak 


But first, now is the time to stop and appreciate your blessings for 2012.  What are you really thankful for? What did you achieve in the last 12 months? What things made you genuinely happy?




For me, a vast majority of the times that I felt most happy were outdoors in the countryside. Whether running on my own or with the dog, walking the Pennine Way with my Dad or simply strolling the local rural footpaths around my house, I always feel most alive outside in the fresh air. You may be sitting down right now, drinking a cup of tea or a mug of coffee in your warm house thinking, "Why on earth would I want to be outside?" Well I can tell you; no cup of something warming ever tasted as good as one made in the great outdoors. Especially with my new favourite toy the Kelly Kettle.


Please excuse the childish grin, I couldn't contain it!
So what are you going to do to add a little adventure and fun to your everyday, sometimes mundane daily routine? The possibilities are endless. The outdoors awaits your adventure. The feeling of freedom just outside your front door.



I hope 2013 brings us health, happiness, fun and adventure
CavemanClarke



No comments:

Post a Comment