|Ready for the trails: the Salomon S-Lab Sense 3 Ultra Soft Ground
|Quality and very comfortable over longer distances
"Take the aggressive tread of the SPEEDCROSS, apply it to the low, light and fast S-LAB SENSE concept, and you've got an athlete requested, ultra-distance trail running weapon for soft ground."
- Super lightweight: 230g (size 8)
- Low differential at only 4mm (13mm heel and 9mm forefoot)
- Seamless SensiFit and 2nd Skin seamless construction enhances comfort
- Quicklace system with lace pocket
- Tongue cover prevents trail debris entering shoe
- EndoFit sock-liner holds midfoot well and allows shoe to be worn with or without socks
- TPU protective toe cap
- Mud&Snow Contagrip similar to the SPEEDCROSS
- Profeel Propriotection rock-plate in the forefoot with OS Tendon
To help you understand how these shoes perform I will score them 1 - 10 (1 = low, 10 = high) on 10 categories which encompass a good minimalist trail and fell shoe, giving them an overall CavemanClarke score out of 100:
|The Sense 3 Ultra Soft Ground are an extremely lightweight trail running shoe
|Protection in all the right places
|The most comfortable Salomon's I have ever tried!
|The grip and traction of the Sense 3 Ultra SG will not let you down!
|A fantastic looking trail shoe makes you feel light and fast.....
|Monster grip similar to the Speedcross
|About time these hit the trails, never to be this shiny again!
|They certainly excelled my expectations. Now to clean them...
Natural running feel
Very good quality
|Quality materials and construction have created a serious trail running weapon
Other posts about the Salomon S-Lab Sense 3 Ultra Soft Ground: