Wednesday 4 June 2014

Salomon S-Lab Sense 3 Ultra preview

The new Salomon S-Lab Sense 3 Ultra
What better surprise than to arrive home after a hard days work, to be greeted by a parcel delivery sitting on the doorstep containing one of the latest releases by Salomon in their prestigious S-Lab line up for 2014; the Salomon S-Lab Sense 3 Ultra! 

After recently testing, reviewing and being very impressed with its wet-weather twin, the Sense 3 Ultra Soft Ground I was more than excited to get these on my feet, out the door and on the trails in dryer weather to see just how they compared. The perfect opportunity was only a week away; a 10km race in which I had entered myself, along with a few of my run coaching and Trinity Fitness Club clients. I knew it would be a tough course, very hot weather and with plenty of rolling countryside (aka hills!) and over a variety of terrains, so it would be ideal to put these shoes through their first paces. 


With the race now behind me and only a couple more runs needed before I can bring you a full review on the Sense 3 Ultra's, it won't be long now until I will post a full comparison review between the Sense 3 Ultra and the Sense 3 Ultra Soft Grounds.

Full review coming soon...watch this space! Until then, happy running!
CavemanClarke

No comments:

Post a Comment