Tuesday 17 July 2012

Back from Honeymoon

Hi readers.

Firstly, a massive apology for being away the last few weeks. I got married and went away on honeymoon. Getting married was the most amazing experience of my life. I am now back and will be reviewing the Spyridon and Spyridon LS for you all, soon after I get over one last hurdle...

A few weeks ago whilst upping my training, mileage and intensity I over-did it. I ended up with a stress fracture in my foot :( It is getting better although I run a health and fitness company called Trinity Fitness Ltd, so I am forever demonstrating exercises and running with them. Ie progress is slow!!!


As soon as I am recovered I will be in those Spyridon LS and back on the trails.

I leave you with a quote from the kind, loving and eternally happy people from Lombok, Indonesia, that I was taught on my honeymoon:

"If you are positive, you will be happy, but if you are negative, you are killing yourself."

Positivity and Happiness your way readers :)
CavemanClarke

2 comments:

  1. Hope you get well soon! take a look to my video going through Appennino Chain Mountain in the north of Tuscany (Tuscany is not only Chianti!)

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_HnqqhFupk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome Gaggio, looks great fun.

      Thanks for the get well wishes. Had an X-ray, no sign of any problem. Not sure if tendinitis or stress fracture at the moment. Time will tell (hoping whatever it is it will disappear soon!!!)

      Happy running

      Delete