Tuesday 6 August 2013

Update on the Xero Shoes

Hi everyone,

As some of you may already be aware, I have been trying out the Huarache Sandles from Xero Shoes UK. To see the previous review see here: http://caveman-clarke.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/xero-shoes-review.html

Here I thought I would add a couple of pics for you to see the finished product in action. I didn't have to alter the shape of the soles, I only had to follow the instructions on how to tie them up; a really good thing to try with mates or with your children. These days everything is delivered ready assembled and thrown away when something goes wrong. It was lovely to have to sit down with some basic materials and put together something that should last a long time.





Although I haven't run very much in them I have been wearing them as everyday summer sandals and found them to be quite comfortable and adequate. I have also had a lot of compliments on them too, so those worried they may look a bit 'different' need not worry. Anyhow, different isn't always bad ;-)

Enjoy
CavemanClarke



No comments:

Post a Comment